The aim of this Program is to prepare the students to understand and develop a marketing and communication strategy focused on digital transformation.
Fridays from 4.00 pm to 10.00 pm and Saturdays from 9.30 am to 2.30 pm
The Executive Program in Digital Marketing trains the students to design a digital marketing and communication strategy with a group of professors who are references in the sector.
- Methodology. We combine theory and practice.
- Expertise. We have a large faculty specialized in marketing and digital communication.
- Job. Weekly job offers from companies looking for profiles among our students.
- Networking. Be part of our community The Vallians, focused on digital networking in our country.
To work on a real digital marketing and communication strategy
To develop strategic actions of a marketing plan
Learning to use digital media to create brand awareness
Answering to the new business needs of the market
Expertise and customization to the student needs
Professors who are references in the digital sector
MODULE 01: Digital Marketing Basis
- Search engine Marketing: SEO and SEM
- Marketing in Mobile Markets: ASO
- Analytics in Digital Marketing
- Affiliation and email marketing
- Google Adwords
- Google Shopping
- Google Analytics
MODULE 02: Social Media
- Social Media Strategy
- Reputation and 2.0 comunication
- Social Media Plan
- Social Media reports and tools
- Facebook Ads
- Social Media: Project mentoring
MODULE 03: Advertisement and Digital Creativity
- Advertisement models and media plan
- Market data for media planning (Comscore)
- Creativity & branded content
- Adserving & formats
- Programatic advertising & RTB
- Advertisement and Digital creativity: Project mentoring
MODULE 04: Marketing Plan and Budget Execution
- Branding in digital media
- Performance marketing
- Campaign Strategy
- eCommerce: how to build a customer acquisition plan
- Acquisition and loyalty: from the eCRM to the SocialCRM
- Panning strategy and practical cases
- Planning and budget execution: Project mentoring
MODULE 05: Real Campaigns
- Strategy definition
- SEM, Facebook, Twitter and email marketing campaigns
- Analysis of results
* Workshops with real investment in online marketing campaigns.
MODULE 06: Trends
- Marketing trends
Large group of professors specialized on digital marketing and communication and references in the sector.
Via filling the form
We will call you to set a personal interview.
We will evaluate your profiles as a possible EPDM+ student.
In 7 days maximum we will inform you if you have been admitted.
We can offer financing options depending on the needs of the students.
Get a maximum discount of 15%.
Get informed of our financing options.
Large job board with exclusive offers from the top companies of the sector.
After the Executive Program in Digital Marketing, I have changed the focus, the way of seeing reality, how to interpret news, articles, conversations and how you are able to predict future innovations. I absolutely recommend this program for any professional interested in knowing how the interactions between companies and clients works nowadays.José Luis MarínStrategic Marketing & Projects Management
Studying the Executive Program in Digital Marketing has been very interesting and enriching in both professional and personal parts.Abel BlázquezSales Responsible at La Voz de Galicia